read emails from a Maildir in gnus

Subject: read emails from a Maildir in gnus
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 02:38:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have my email in a Maildir in the dir ~/Mail/xeonmailinglist

.
├── cur
├── hadoop
│   ├── cur
│   ├── new
│   └── tmp
├── new
└── tmp

I set the .gnus to read the email from that dir, but the email don't appear in
the gnu? Why this happens?

.gnus
(setq
; gnus-select-method '(nnmaildir "mymailbox" (directory
"~/Mail/xeonmailinglist"))
 mail-sources '((maildir :path "/home/xeon/Mail/xeonmailinglist/" :subdirs
("cur" "new")))
 mail-source-delete-incoming t
 )
(setq gnus-secondary-select-methods nil)
;(setq gnus-message-archive-group "nnmaildir+mymailbox:outbox")

Thanks,