Problems with splitting IMAP

From: Aaron W. Hsu
Subject: Problems with splitting IMAP
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 13:50:42 -0500

Hey All:

I'm trying to split my IMAP inbox so that certain mailing lists are
removed, since I use gmane to access them instead. Here's what I have in
my .gnus.el:

(setq nnimap-split-inbox '("INBOX"))
(setq nnimap-split-rule
      '(("INBOX.Archive" "^To:.*docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org.*")
        ("INBOX.Archive" "^C[cC]:.*docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org.*")
        ("INBOX.Archive" "^To:.*docbook@lists.oasis-open.org.*")
        ("INBOX.Archive" "^C[cC]:.*docbook@lists.oasis-open.org.*")
        ("INBOX" "")))

For some reason this doesn't seem to actually move the docbook messages
into the Archive, and I can't figure out why. I would appreciate some
help in this arena.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide@sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה׃