Re: saving gwene RSS posts

From: N. Jackson
Subject: Re: saving gwene RSS posts
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 20:06:24 -0400

At 01:43 -0400 on Sunday 2014-02-16, Sivaram Neelakantan wrote:

> What's the best/preferred way to save RSS full text feeds?  I've
> subscribed to a few RSS feeds and I'd like to save some of those
> articles/posts.  I think mailing them to myself is certainly not the
> way.
>
> something like marking them and upon exiting the group, it copies the
> article to a nnml folder, perhaps?

Well there's gnus-summary-copy-article bound to B c. It prompts you
"Copy this article to: " and you can specify the group/folder to which
you want it copied. Perhaps that's what you're looking for.

It gives you tab completion of the group name, but I find it a bit
strange to use. I'm new to tab completion in Emacs, though, so this is
possibly just my ignorance. (For example it's strangely powerful in some
ways -- you can be incredibly terse -- but it's case sensitive which I
find awkward.)

N.