Re: Mark own message automatically as read

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Mark own message automatically as read
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 23:45:38 +0200

> Igor Sosa Mayor <joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> thanks for your answer, but I'm afraid Emanuel Berg
>> is completely right in describing the problem I was
>> trying to point out with my primitive English...
>
> I don't think the problem is your English, it is that
> I don't understand the problem; sorry.

To the OP: I understand your problem and there is
nothing wrong with you English. My comment ("sort of")
referred to that the KILL solution removes your own
messages, yes, but part of the problem remains, namely
they still show up in the group buffer. Tell me if you
need instructions for setting up the KILL file, and, of
course, if you find a better way for doing this.

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573