Messages moved to a nnml group via expiry-target are not inserted in its

From: Luca Saccarola
Subject: Messages moved to a nnml group via expiry-target are not inserted in its nov database
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 23:57:42 +0200

Using Gnus v5.13 on Emacs 24.3.1

I'm trying to archive my mail using auto expiry with an expiry-target of
nnml:archive.YYYY, where YYYY is the year.

It work fine but this messages not appear in target nnml nov database.

This condition seems to invalidate nnir search in group for that
messages: other messages are regularly reported via
gnus-group-make-nnir-group; the ones moved via expiry-target and missing
in the nov database not.

All work fine only when I manually run nnml-generate-nov-databases to
recreate nov database.

Any tips ?
--
Luca