Re: More than one user-mail-address

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: More than one user-mail-address
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 14:23:32 +0200

Alexander Baier <alexander.baier@mailbox.org> writes:

> The problem is, that I regularly use multiple addresses and thus can
> only always mark one of them as "mine" -- aka setting
> user-mail-address.

> Is there a way to configure multiple addresses?

Yes, see gnus-ignored-from-addresses, which can be a regular expression
matching all your addresses.

,----[ C-h v gnus-ignored-from-addresses RET ]
| gnus-ignored-from-addresses is a variable defined in `gnus-sum.el'.
| Its value is
| "\\(asjo\\|adam\\|adsj\\)@\\(koldfront.dk\\|asjo.org\\)"
| Original value was
| "asjo@koldfront\\.dk"
|
| Documentation:
| *From headers that may be suppressed in favor of To headers.
| This can be a regexp or a list of regexps.
`----

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "But I do not fundamentally believe that information         Adam Sjøgren
  wants to be free. Rather, I believe that information   asjo@koldfront.dk