Re: adive to a gnus newbie

From: Dennis Askey
Subject: Re: adive to a gnus newbie
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:11:52 +0000

jenenliu <jenenliu@gmail.com> writes:

> The gnus document is complicated to me, maybe it is because I am new to
> gnus.
> Now I have the basic setting myself, and read some tutorials.
> I am trying to read and understand gnus documents.
> It can be painful if you don't know what others talk about gnus for
> beginners.
> Thanks for reply.

I had trouble understanding gnus for the longest time until I simply sat
down and read the help group that gnus automatically shows when you first
start it and then read section 6.3 Getting Mail in the gnus manual.  I
used those sources to create a barebones ~/.gnus.el.

DNA
AKA mrascii
--
27 Years 1987-2014