Re: Sorting threads after gathering threads

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Sorting threads after gathering threads
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 05:04:17 +0200

Michael Welsh Duggan <mwd@md5i.com> writes:

> You seem to be missing my point. There are no threads
> to start -- or rather, every message is its own
> thread. Then they get sorted by the
> gnus-thread-sort-functions'.

I have several listbots splitted into groups and they
are all threaded. I don't care if they are threads to
begin with, if they are "real" or loose threads, and
all that. They are threads when I open the groups and
look at the summary and that is what matters. I have
shared my options. Why don't you do exactly like me?
Then probably you will get it right.

--
underground experts united