Threads sorting doesn't work?

From: Andrey Lisin
Subject: Threads sorting doesn't work?
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 23:59:10 +0600

Hello everyone!

I'm new to Gnus and faced with the first troubles with it. I have

(setq gnus-thread-sort-functions
      '(gnus-thread-sort-by-subject
        (not gnus-thread-sort-by-total-score)
        gnus-thread-sort-by-most-recent-date))

According to Gnus documentation threads should be sorted by the most
recent date firstly. But what I see in summary buffer is the oldest
threads go on top and the most recent go down. Am I doing something
wrong?

Thank you.