Re: nnir-notmuch-remove-prefix isn't a group parameter?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: nnir-notmuch-remove-prefix isn't a group parameter?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 14:49:51 +0100

Julien writes:

> I finally could fix it: my nnml was stored in ~/email/Local/ so notmuch
> had to remove some prefix (which it didn't need to in your setup since
> yours is in ~/Mail)

Ah, great!

> defined in the primary method. So I guess that
> nnir-notmuch-remove-prefix is not a group parameter. It would make sense
> that it were, don't you think ?

Sounds like it. The documentation says it is a regex, so you can
probably work around the problem by making the value match both
prefixes?

,----[ C-h v nnir-notmuch-remove-prefix RET ]
| nnir-notmuch-remove-prefix is a variable defined in `nnir.el'.
| Its value is "/home/asjo/Mail/"
|
| Documentation:
| *The prefix to remove from each file name returned by notmuch
| in order to get a group name (albeit with / instead of .).  This is a
| regular expression.
`----

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "[T]he subject matter is so attractive that only             Adam Sjøgren
  extravagant incompetence could make it dull."          asjo@koldfront.dk