FIXED Re: is this a bug in gnus v5.13? Re: gnus INBOX housekeeping, kept

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: FIXED Re: is this a bug in gnus v5.13? Re: gnus INBOX housekeeping, kept (copies of) mail lying around
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 09:08:02 +0100

On 11 Jan 2016, Adam Sjøgren wrote:

> Gijs writes:
>
>> Is there some kind of debug flag I can switch on, to see what gnus &
>> bbdb are doing in fancy-split
>
> B t gives you a trace, B q show you where the email you are on will be
> split to.
>
> Otherwise it sounds like you need to go to edebug-defun...

using edebug was great, coz it shows my Gnus configuration works
fine. The last lines al return nil, which points to Gnus copying the
message succesfully and marking the original for deletion . So the
problem lay elsewhere.

I think I fixed it, in Cyrus, by running Squat and recreating an index
of my INBOX. I'm not sure that was it, but now the invisible' messages
are being removed.