possible emacs 24.5 + Gnus problem when using pgpmime and signencrypt (w

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: possible emacs 24.5 + Gnus problem when using pgpmime and signencrypt (was: Re: Trouble with GnuPG 2.1)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:55:55 +0100

So it looks like this problem occurs when I try to /signencrypt/
and it works when I just ignore the fact that I can't sign.

Untested:
- just sign and not encrypt

It is not necessarily Gnus related, but appears to me in the
context of using Gnus.
Sources to get a 2016 relevant default of a working config for
gpg with epa are too many and too many outdated, so it's hard to
get this working, but this is progress.
--
ng
personal contact: http://krosos.sdf.org