Re: bug with mm-sign-option 'guided

From: Jens Lechtenboerger
Subject: Re: bug with mm-sign-option 'guided
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:36:59 +0100

On 2016-03-19, at 18:40, Frank Haun wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this bug is still open. Someone able to fix it?
>
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22751

Sorry, not me.  If I’m not mistaken this is caused by Gcc handling,
which creates a second message with a second signature.  (Instead of
creating a copy of the signed message.)

Maybe you don’t need mm-sign-option, though.

Which Emacs/25.1.50, which you are using, you can customize
mml-secure-openpgp-sign-with-sender to use the from address for
signing.  In case of multiple keys for the from address, the code in
25.1.50 asks you which one to use and allows to customize that
choice.

Alternatively, there is mml-secure-openpgp-signers.

Best wishes
Jens