Re: Search in summary mode

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Search in summary mode
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2016 19:49:28 +0200

Byung-Hee writes:

> In summary mode, let's suppose that there are about 3000 articles. Then
> i should get all artilces of one author. For example
> "larsi@gnus.org". How?

You can use / a (gnus-summary-limit-to-author) and enter what you want
to limit to.

You can limit on many different things, all starting with / - e.g. / s
for limiting on Subject.

/ w (gnus-summary-pop-limit) removes the latest limit you have added.

If you want to have more old articles included in the summary, you can
use / o (gnus-summary-insert-old-articles).

More information in the manual under "Limiting":

 · http://gnus.org/manual/gnus_38.html#Limiting

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand                Adam Sjøgren
  euphoria!"                                             asjo@koldfront.dk