Re: autoselect GPG key for signing by group

From: Jens Lechtenboerger
Subject: Re: autoselect GPG key for signing by group
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 10:05:03 +0100

On 2016-12-30, at 08:49, Hikaru Ichijyo wrote:

> How would I setup my key selection to depend on what group I'm in?

This might work: Keep the default (nil) for
mml-secure-openpgp-sign-with-sender and set
mml-secure-openpgp-signers via posting styles.

Best wishes
Jens

P.S.  Your From address is invalid.  Thus, my first attempt to send
the above failed.  To help others answer your questions, you might
want to add the header “Mail-Copies-To: never” to your messages.
I’m using the piece of code for message-header-setup-hook described
over there: https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/message.html