Re: Incorrect default value in prompt for gnus-summary-move-article

From: John Ankarström
Subject: Re: Incorrect default value in prompt for gnus-summary-move-article
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 20:10:27 +0200

> I think it means your last `B m' move was sent to that group.
>
> Is trying to help in case your moving something there again
>
> Just fill in the blank part after the prompt with group you want to
> move something to.
>
> Hope I didn't miss understand the question.

Sorry, I was in a hurry and realize now that I was a bit unclear.

The problem I'm having is the escaped + sign:

> nnimap\+mail.my-domain.com:

It's supposed to say nnimap+mail.my-domain.com - escaping the
plus sign does not work. If I remove the backslash it works fine.

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this before or knows what
to do about it.

Thanks again :-)
- John