Server agentized or group agentized or both

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: Server agentized or group agentized or both
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 11:37:55 -0400

I'd like to know what the difference in behavior are when groups are
agentized but the server of that group is not.

Compared to when the server and group are both agentized.

are there any circumstances where the mere act of opening an agentized
group will cause any new messages to be downloaded whether or not I
actually open and read them?