Re: Can Gnus forward mails so that lesser readers can also read them?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Can Gnus forward mails so that lesser readers can also read them?
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 09:35:57 +0100

On Friday, 16 Jun 2017 at 02:04, Dave Goldberg wrote:

[...]

> A couple years ago I tried to troubleshoot this, comparing the MIME
> structure of an email forwarded by outlook and the same email
> forwarded by Gnus but I could not figure it out.

<OT> Reminds me of my attempt to handcraft a calendar invite in gnus
that Outlook would understand.  I know it's possible because Outlook
understands calendar invites coming from Google's calendar but I could
not get Outlook to accept my gnus/message generated emails as calendar
invites.  </OT>

--
Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D)