impossible to forward a message from nnrss

From: physiculus
Subject: impossible to forward a message from nnrss
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 19:44:08 +0100

Hello,
i want to forward a rss message from my feeds.
therefore i push c-c c-f on the message.
a message buffer opens.
i could insert the to: address and write some text.
But if i c-c c-c to send, a message appears to select a browser.
after that, nothing happens.

for me it looks like gnus interpret the rss news as newsgroup.
Why that?
How could i forward a rss message the correct way?

Regards
Poul