How to access HTML DOM/source of MIME part?

From: Tim Landscheidt
Subject: How to access HTML DOM/source of MIME part?
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 22:36:05 +0000

Hi,

I am subscribed to several newsletters that are sent as
multipart/alternative with one part being text/html that
contains (inter alia) a list of links.  I want to write a
command to iterate over those links and prompt for each
whether to call browse-url on it.

Ideally, I would like to use the HTML DOM/source for
that.  How can I access that?

(I wouldn't mind examples of tighter integration with shr
(marking (some) links at parsing, iterating visually over
them), but for starters, parsing the DOM (again) would be
enough for me.)

TIA,
Tim