Re: gnus-search-engine set to gnus-search-notmuch and refer threads

From: Andrew Cohen
Subject: Re: gnus-search-engine set to gnus-search-notmuch and refer threads
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 13:56:39 +0800

>>>>> "dal-blazej" == dal-blazej  <dal-blazej@onenetbeyond.org> writes:

[...]

    dal-blazej> To reproduce the issue :

    dal-blazej> 1. In the *server* buffer, use
    dal-blazej> `gnus-group-read-ephemeral-search-group' with the query
    dal-blazej> "from:jao@gnu.org"

    dal-blazej> 2. The first search succeed ; *in the ephemeral search
    dal-blazej> buffer*, now use `gnus-summary-refer-thread' on an
    dal-blazej> article. I get: (wrong-type-argument listp "")

I don't know if this is related but I just fixed a rather rare bug in
thread referral on master (it happens when the subject of the message on
which you initiate the thread referral is nearly empty).

You might give this a try to see if it fixes your problem.

--
Andrew Cohen