Setting message-shoot-gnksa-feet in a topic/group parameter

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Setting message-shoot-gnksa-feet in a topic/group parameter
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 21:21:15 +0100

I have added this as the topic parameters for a topic of mine:

    ((message-shoot-gnksa-feet
      '(cancel-messages canlock-verify)))

but when message-is-yours-p runs in a summary buffer in a group under
that topic, message-shoot-gnksa-feet is nil - and I am told off:
"message-cancel-news: This article is not yours".

Did I get the syntax wrong, isn't this supposed to work, or what?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "You're terrible."                                         Adam Sjøgren
 "Nah. Don't want to be categorized."                  asjo@koldfront.dk