info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] Enjoy the newest C T X E Top stokc tips from seasoned stokc

From: Anastasia
Subject: [Info-gnuts] Enjoy the newest C T X E Top stokc tips from seasoned stokc analysts
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:58:04 -0100

Fast and reliable stokc recommendations

Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!
Get C T X E First Thing Today! stokc market analysis for beneficial cooperation!

C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.

Expert stokc suggestions and recommendations

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 New
Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

You cannot get blood from a stone Like father, like son The Best Fish Swim Near the Bottom People living in glass houses should not!.
There's a black sheep in every flock. Love laughs at the locksmiths Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs Never go to bed on an argument

Only fools and horses work A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept. Lean liberty is better than fat slavery Necessity is the mother of invention.

There's no place like home.com!. Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow Old habits die hard There is illumination at the termination of the subterranean excavation. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.