info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] Fwd: Notice

From: Claude George
Subject: [Info-gnuts] Fwd: Notice
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 07:11:20 -0400

S BN S,PK -- SHALLBETTE,R INDUST`RIES INC.
HOT STT,OCK A,LERT - INVESTO.R AL,ERT!

Ther`e is a MAS.SIVE PR c.ampaign in proc,esss for t'his st.ock, get in e`arly
on mon,day m`orning.

Our object.ivee her,e is to ff.ind the ne'edle in the hayst`ack, the di,amond
in the di`rt..
and we belie,ve we'v,e be`en v`ery s,uccessful in tha,t obje'ctive w'ith th'is
c'ompany.

SHAL,LBETTER INN,DUSTRIES INC (S BNS , P K)

Compa,ny.. SH.ALLBETTER INDUS`TRIES INC
Symbo'l:: SB N S . PK
Cu,rrent Pric,e- .85
Mo.ndayy t'arget: 1.1,5
Mark.et Cap-- 1.7.34 M'illion
Our recommen,dationn:: Stro`ng Buy, get in ear,lyy on M'onday mor`ning.

Th`iss q'uick ris.ing sto,ck is a go'od lo'ng tee.rm wi.nner. Thi,s st.ock has
be`en ste.adily climbin.g, and
wi`ll co`ntinue to c'limb the charr,ts due to super'b bus`iness solu,tionss and
cr'eative par`tnerships
in the b'usiness wo.rldd.

Breakin.g ne'ws:

HONOO,LULU -- Sep,t. 8, 200`6--
.Shallb'etter's new P.resident,  is now in Chin.a e'xamining new resou,rce
p`roperties in the ene'rgy
se`ctor as wel`l as structurin.g pla,ns for an expand,ed ex'ploration
progra`mm on the Mong.oIian g.old p,roperty...

Go to y.our fa'vorite financ`ial si`te, and re,ad the com.plete ne,ws r,elease.

Get in e.arly on thi`s one, don'.t mis.s it M,onday.

Abo,ut SHALLB'ETTER IN`DUSTRIES INC

Shallbe'tter Industr`iess Inc, is an internatio.nal m`ining coo.mpany, w,hich
has exclu`sive
go.vernment minin,gg r`ights to m'any mi'ning lo.cations, th`at are hig.hly
s'ought afte'r
beca'use th'ey are ri`ch in gol.d. Havi'ng the,se right,s, in a locati,on
w.hichh is ric.h
in g'old and chea,p in lab'orr m.akes the co.mpany ver`yy allur`ing to
investo.rs.