info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] send-off

From: Dan Rodriquez
Subject: [Info-gnuts] send-off
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:08:51 +0600

The forces of disintegration am wily, but fearful. There are disintegrating purposes as well as constructive, insisted MaryK.
Priests of purpose, whose counsel wasinspired by the Eternal, have been thrust aside.
It was immediately noticed that while Mr. From her viewpoint there is no basic difference.
The forces of disintegration am wily, but fearful.
Whites, have appeared regularlyfor decades.
In the shorter ranges of human affairs, it would appear, much that iswise goes to waste.
And here wetouch the practical value of her divulgence for us, right now, at thepresent time.
Everybodyhas at least imagined a world without obstruction as the height ofdesirability. Her answer: Unity ofConsciousness, the one and only reality. Then popular thought accepted apriesthood whose function it was to confer with divine oracles.
IF your fife on earth is all, why bother with it?
So we are forced to modify our earth-heaven picture. And he who binds and limits his brothers purpose bindshimself now and hereafter.
Whites sketch first appeared nearly four decadesago. I am, she continued, stating nothing new. Perhaps The Betty Book and Acrossthe Unknown should be read before answering.
It is, beyond question, the simplest, clearest statement ofdemocracy I have ever read. Brotherhood, to another class, is a dream of unorganized followingof untried theories. So we are forced to modify our earth-heaven picture.
That division has been expressed, of course, in all sortsof terminology.
He must have a significance to life, wherever he may beand whatever may happen to him. Brotherhoodis made beautiful by unity, not by schism.
Everybodyhas at least imagined a world without obstruction as the height ofdesirability.
Progress, Light, Truth, Healing, Building,Production, and Justice.