info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] Episcopalian swank

From: Mildred Wise
Subject: [Info-gnuts] Episcopalian swank
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:22:26 +0300

If I really wanted to watch Desperate Housewives, I'd gladly take a few minutes to register and give some of my basic information.
com will offer commentary, reviews, movie trailers and insider gossip about movies that are showing in the theater, as well as keeping track of what is showing on cable and broadcast TV. It's unbelievable that they aren't asking for registration as a means to learn about their audience and build loyalty!
So whether it's Uncle Willie's vacation blog or that MySpace layout site that is covered with Google AdSense, your ad can show up. Something I must disclose however. Rather than trying to guess what an individual wants based on demographic profiles it is more precise to advertise based on a proven interest.
The days of accepting . Currently it is too easy for anyone to set up bogus websites where they can start earning commissions and ripping off advertisers. MySpace and its peers should start offering search toolbars and IM gadgets to retain its users, and it could become the default destination that AOL used to be.
Google should customize the results for its partner, so that it can make the most of the relationship. ABC, NBC, and CBS are all offering some of their popular or new shows for free, but they are missing a golden opportunity by not requiring viewers to register or targeting the ads. Coverage focuses on energy markets, base metals. Technology allows images to only be seen during slow motion, or advertisers could create something unique by having hidden messages that can only be seen during fast forwarding. According to the ASA, when the Board upholds a complaint, they ask the company not to run the ad again.
But my efforts have been fruitless. B sent me some examples, some data which really surprised me. Old posts are still archived.
See here for more information.
It's unbelievable that they aren't asking for registration as a means to learn about their audience and build loyalty! ReelzChannel TV and ReelzChannel.
The site helps students apply for financial aid, prep for SAT tests, has virtual tours of and applications for.
When they move on to partner general interest websites such as FoxNews or TVGuide, they will continue to see some car ads.
The dramatic differences in sodium from brand to brand are proof positive that many companies could easily achieve significant reductions without sacrificing taste, according to CSPI. I'll post the how-to details when it's completely resolved.