info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] Can you satisfy your girlfriend?

From: Neighborhood V. Extroversion
Subject: [Info-gnuts] Can you satisfy your girlfriend?
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:10:27 -0600

Do you have any problem in getting erection? Is age taking its toll on you?

visit the site

I could afford to undersell my competitors and still make a handsome profit. My screen is open only for emergency calls, not for every agent who needs his hand held. But the security precautions were ludicrous to say the least. I spent the time wisely by going to an automatic cleaner and having all my new clothes cleaned and pressed. Sharpening up the old eye. Watching them as they entered didnt interfere with my demolishing the food or sampling all of the wines. I want you to be my bodyguard, she said, and when I smiled and opened my mouth to speak she went on, and please spare me any remarks about how it is a body you would like to guard. I hate to look a gift rocket in the tubes, I told her, neverthelesswhy me? A simple but hard working bodyguard, who will guard your person, labor for the cause and look forward to the restoration of his stolen lands and title.