info-lilypond

lily 1.5.18

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: lily 1.5.18
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:56:14 +0200

1.5.18 contains our rewrite of midi2ly in python.  Since the newer
    version has equivalent functionality, but is more than twice as
    small, we will remove the C++ version starting with the next
    release.

1.5.17.jcn6 - aka: `pgwit!  Ah, dacht dat-i zo wel aardig was.'
===========

* Some more hacking at midi2ly.py:
   - options and stuff: moved to library for ly2dvi, midi2ly, mup2ly,
        update-lily
   - handle keys and note names
   - simple quantising
   - handle tuplets and silly durations
   - guess clef
   - don't include empty staffs in score
   - print relative pitches by default
   - don't repeat duration by default
   - bugfix: allow 8th notes too
   - include new version of input/test/midi-scales.ly
   - added barchecks + fix
   - bugfix for relative mode

* Shorter MIDI creation texts.

* Bugfix: Key_change_req::transpose: don't deliver reversed list.

* Bugfix: Key_performer::create_audio_elements: transpose list to
`do', before determining tonality.

1.4.8.moh1

* new property "end-alignment" to control non-centered lyric alignment

1.5.17.hwn1

* Be quicker in Grob::handle_broken_dependencies().

* --strict option for abc2ly, exit if an error is found.

* GUILE 1.3.4 fix.