[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:51:24 +0100
.41 fixes the website building bug, has some small beam and font
fixes, and incorporates Chris Jackson's Pedal patch.
2002-03-15 Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden>
* VERSION: 1.5.41 released
* mf/feta-schrift.mf: make Tr. smaller, smoother and closer. Use
optima serifs on top of t, bottom of r.
* mf/feta-bolletjes.mf: make ledger line rounder.
* mf/feta-toevallig.mf: some smallish fixes for flat sign.
* mf/feta-eindelijk.mf: make 8th rest a little darker, some more
2002-03-15 Chris Jackson <address@hidden>
* lily/piano-pedal-engraver.cc: Rewritten to support bracketed as
well as text pedal indications and a combination of both. All
pedal indications are horizontally aligned on a line spanner.
* lily/text-spanner.cc: Edge-width property added to use in
bracketed piano pedals. Function setup_sustain_pedal added to set
the dimensions of the brackets.
* scm/grob-description.scm: New *PedalLineSpanner grobs added, and
some of the *Pedal properties tweaked.
* scm/grob-property-description.scm: New pedal-type (*Pedal) and
edge-width (TextSpanner) properties.
* ly/engraver-init.ly: Default strings added for SostenutoPedal.
* lilypond-font-lock.el: sostenuto, unaCorda and treCorde added to
fontified identifiers list.
* input/test/pedal.ly: New pedal features added.
* Documentation/user/refman.itely: New pedal features documented.
2002-03-15 Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>
* lily/include/new-beam.hh: Previously new-beam.hh
* lily/beam.cc: Previously new-beam.cc
(least_squares): Bugfix: don't barf on beams with less than two
visible stems (tremolos).
* scm/grob-description.scm (Beam): Junk old beam stuff.
Han-Wen Nienhuys | address@hidden | http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen/
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- lily 1.5.41,
Han-Wen Nienhuys <=