info-lilypond

lilypond 1.5.60

From: Han-Wen
Subject: lilypond 1.5.60
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 03:47:14 +0200

1.5.60 fixes  the last issues that I consider real things that hold
    back the 1.6 release. After this, we'll give the manual another
    round of editing, and then hopefully, we can release 1.6

If there are things that you think should be fixed, do not hesitate to
   send a patch or a bugreport, but please remember that release
   critical bugs are only considered things that don't work, but used
   to work in 1.4. There have been and will always be infinitely many
   bugs in LilyPond. Right now, I only want to know about the bugs
   that we added during the 1.5 development cycle

2002-06-07  Han-Wen Nienhuys  <address@hidden>

        * VERSION: 1.5.60 released

        * lily/beam.cc: tremolo fix.

        * scripts/convert-ly.py:  add tuplet-X-visibility rules.
        add VerticalExtent -> verticalExtent rules.

        * lily/axis-group-engraver.cc: consistent case for
        XxxxVerticalExtent properties.

        * Documentation/user/refman.itely (Tuplets): update
        tuplet-X-visibility properties.

        * input/test/defaultbars.ly: Corrected (thanks Mats)

2002-06-05  Han-Wen Nienhuys  <address@hidden>

        * lily/beam.cc (shift_region_to_valid): fix stupido bug.

        * buildscripts/lilypond-profile.sh: override settings if
        LILYPONDPREFIX is set.

2002-06-04  Mats Bengtsson  <address@hidden>

        * scripts/ly2dvi.py (non_path_environment): Fix typo

2002-06-03  Heikki Junes  <address@hidden>

        * lilypond-mode.el: Extend "Quick notes" containing note tuples.

        * lilypond-font-lock.el: Add fixes and comments to syntax-table.

2002-06-03  Han-Wen  <address@hidden>

        * lily/beam-engraver.cc (class Grace_beam_engraver): derive from
        beam-engraver: use different engraver so we can mix normal and
        grace beams.

2002-06-01  Han-Wen  <address@hidden>

        * lily/beam.cc (shift_region_to_valid): Try to shift positions
        after slope-damping and concaveness check, so that short-stems are
        not violated.

2002-05-31  Jan Nieuwenhuizen  <address@hidden>

        * stepmake/aclocal.m4: Fix for ash as /bin/sh.

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen