info-lilypond

Re: Debian Woody packages of LilyPond 2.3.20

From: Ferenc Wagner
Subject: Re: Debian Woody packages of LilyPond 2.3.20
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 00:34:13 +0200

Pedro Kroger <address@hidden> writes:

> Ferenc Wagner <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> into /etc/texmf/dvips/ec-mftrace.map.  Basically, this is a
>> bad substitute for installing ec-fonts-mftraced_1.0.5, but
>> there's no Debian package of that yet.
>
> I have a package in my site
> (www.pedrokroeger.net/lilypond/ec-fonts-mftraced_1.0.3-2_all.deb), maybe
> you could try to see if it works in woody. If not, you may try do use
> alien to convert the rpm from http://lilypond.org/download/fonts/

Hi Pedro and info-lilypond,

Thanks for the head up!  Actually, I did check your package,
but thought that a newer one should still be better.  So:

      Courtesy of Mr. Jan Nieuwenhuizen, fresh and
      shiny EC font packages are now available for
       Debian, and the LilyPond packages happily
      depend on them, so you only have to enlarge
          TeX's memory to make it work after
                     installation!
--
Yours,