info-lilypond

Fink (MacOS X) package for lilypond 2.4.1

From: Matthias Neeracher
Subject: Fink (MacOS X) package for lilypond 2.4.1
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 00:41:32 -0800

NOTE: If you're using fink, please drop me a line whether the installation works for you or not. I'm trying to get this package into the stable tree as soon as I'm confident it works for everybody.

lilypond 2.4.1 is now available as a MacOS X fink <http://fink.sourceforge.net> package.

- Set up your fink installation (/sw/etc/fink.conf) to use the unstable tree.
- Update your packages with fink selfupdate-rsync
- Type "fink install lilypond" to get lilypond 2.4.1. Do NOT use "fink install lilypond-unstable", that package
is retired until the next unstable series starts.

Lilypond and all its dependencies will be built.

Matthias