info-lilypond

LilyPond 2.5.30 released

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: LilyPond 2.5.30 released
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:59:28 +0200

Hi everyone,

this is your commander speaking. After much hacking, I proudly present
to you LilyPond 2.5.30, which is officially BugFree (tm).

I hope that this will be the last release candidate before 2.6, but
feel free to shatter my illusions by reporting yet more bugs. The
recently announced 2.5.29-2 release for windows should be almost the
same as this one.

In particular, the TTF loading on windows should be fixed now (please
send bugreports if something is amiss). If TTF font loading is not
working, you can use

  lilypond -dgs-font-load

to use the tried and proven method of loading via Ghostscript.

As I've upgraded to Fedora Core 4, the Fedora binaries from lilypond.org will be for Fedora 4 from now on.