info-nano

[Info-nano] GNU nano 1.1.10

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Info-nano] GNU nano 1.1.10
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:33:59 -0700

is released:

07/25/2002 - At long last!  GNU nano 1.1.10 "What didn't we break?" is
                released.  This version of GNU nano features version
                0.11.2 of gettext, building with automake 1.6, some new
                code for displaying control characters, browser
                improvements, a new backup file option (-B, --backup),
                a new option to ignore rc files (-I,--ignorercfiles),
                compatibility with -pedantic, handling null characters
                before EOF, a slightly sportier nanorc.sample and more.
                        Fixes are included included for justification, the
                reading and writing file routines, resizing and fill
                length, millions of memory leaks, the usage screen was
                updated, and the the --quotestr and --regexp really work
                now ;-)   Enjoy :)

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001