info-nano

[Info-nano] Copyright holder change for GNU nano

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Info-nano] Copyright holder change for GNU nano
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 00:18:01 -0500

I would like to announce that effective (retroactively to) January 1,
2005, the copyright for GNU nano transfers to David Lawrence Ramsey.
David has certainly been leading the project longer (and doing an
outstanding job of it), but this seems as good a date as any to change
over.  If specific legal issues arise with this date just let me know.
Congrats David and again I appreciate all your efforts on nano.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

v2sw7CUPhw5ln6pr5Pck4ma7u7LFw0m6g/l7Di5e6t5Ab6THen7g6Ma29s5r3p7 hackerkey.com