info-nano

[Info-nano] GNU nano 2.1.99pre1

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Info-nano] GNU nano 2.1.99pre1
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 01:48:55 -0500

is released

2009.11.15 - GNU nano 2.1.99pre1 "take a bow" is out there, man, it's
                out there all right.  This release contains mainly
                bugfixes, underscoring that we are preparing for the
                next stable series release.  Included are many fixes
                for the new soft wrapping code, compiler warning tweaks,
                and the modification time warning no longer triggers
                when saving a file as a new name.  Also include are
                some fixes for various nanorc options, and there are
                surely more bugs to find before we call the code base
                stable, so please keep those reports coming!

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

v4sw7CUPYhw5ln6pr5Pck4ma7u7Lw0m6g/l7DUi5e6t5Ab6THen7g6Ma29s5r3p-4 hackerkey.com