info-sather

Sather 1.3-beta-5 uploaded

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: Sather 1.3-beta-5 uploaded
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:08:23 +0200

Hi there,

I just uploaded 1.3-beta-5 to

        ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/sather

There are not many differences to beta-4 just recently released from Waikato,
Mainly that I split out lib/Extras to reduce the size to about the half.

Extras does not contain much code but there is one huge sound file for speech
synthesis (At least that's what I assume it is...)

Ciao,
Nobbi

--
-- JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!