info-sweater

[Info-sweater] WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: staats lotery
Subject: [Info-sweater] WINNING NOTIFICATION
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 16:17:29 +0000

THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR
RESULTS FOR THE SECOND CATEGORY DREW
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
REF: STAT/234729609/K1
BATCH: STAX/269233/JK

ATTN;WINNER,

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the
long awaited results of the
STAATSLOTERIJ/INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAMES NL
held on 14th of January 2006. Reference Number:
STAT/234729609/K1, and Batch number BATCH:
STAX/269233/JK

Your email address attached to the ticket
number:TK/4693659BV that drew the lucky winning
number, which consequently won the loterij in the
second category in four parts. You have been approved
for a payment of 1,000,000.00Euro (ONE MILLION EURO)
in cash credited to file reference
number:HPL/4247159609/WP1. This is from a total cash
prize of TEN MILLION EUROS Shared among the ten
international winners that won the second categories.

Congratulations!!!

All participants were selected through our Microsoft
computer ballot system drawn form 42,000 Names, 6,000
names from each continent, as part of International
"E-MAIL" Promotions Program, for our prominent MS WORD
user all over the world, and for the Continues use of
E-mail.Due to mixed up of some names and addresses, we
ask that you keep this award personal, till your
claims has been processed and your funds remitted to
you.
This is part of our security measures to avoid double
claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of the
situation by other participants or impersonators.To
begin your claim, do file for the release of your
winning by contacting our accredited agent:

Mr.Larry Vanderpool.
Foreign Transfer Manager.
First Finance & Securities
Tel:+31-633-789-420
Email:address@hidden
NOTE: All winnings must be notarized to complete the
claim process because you were randomly selected for
this draw through your email address, so the
notarization process is vital because with this we can
legally ascertain that the lucky email address as well
as the winning details do in fact belong to you.

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications please remember to quote your reference
number and batch numbers in all correspondence.They
are your agent, and
responsible for the processing and transfer of your
winnings fund to you.

YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS S/23467/C4 (keep
personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed not
later than (24-1-2006) After this date, funds might be
returned to the unclaimed. Furthermore, should there
be any change in your address, do inform your claims
agent as soon as possible.

Yours truly,
Mrs. Anita Vlutglaan.
STAATSLOTERIJ.
NL THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (NL)

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the
winners will result to disqualification.