info-sweater

[Info-sweater] spotless

From: Sadie Flores
Subject: [Info-sweater] spotless
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 01:05:53 -0400

*This conception is in itself not very satisfactory. It follows from what has been said, that closed spaces without limitsare conceivable. In this sense we can imagine a sphericalspace. Their whole universe of observationextends exclusively over the surface of the sphere. In short, we can designate v as the relative velocity of the twosystems. (2)Those space-time points (events) which satisfy (x) must also satisfy(2). gifThus we have obtained the Lorentz transformation for events on thex-axis. We require to find x and t when x and t are given. The sole exception is Mercury, theplanet which lies nearest the sun. a domainin which there is no gravitational field relative to the Galileianreference-body K. Obviously this will be the case when the relation (x - ct) = l (x - ct) . We start off on a consideration of a Galileian domain, i. Under such conditions theyhave traversed the whole spherical space. We suppose a light-signal sent out from the origin of K at the time t= 0. As regards its space it would be infinite. ** These two deductions from the theory have bothbeen confirmed. gifThus we have obtained the Lorentz transformation for events on thex-axis. All the free end-points of these lengths lie on aspherical surface. Ourprojected audience is one hundred million readers. Obviously this will be the case when the relation (x - ct) = l (x - ct) . The predicted effect can be seen clearly from theaccompanying diagram. It will be propagated according to the equation eq. (2)Those space-time points (events) which satisfy (x) must also satisfy(2). gifThis _expression_ may also be stated in the following form: eq. We require to find x and t when x and t are given. These result from the following discussion. gifThis _expression_ may also be stated in the following form: eq. which have already been fitted intothe frame of the special theory of relativity. of experience that we can have in themovement of rigid bodies. This may be shown in the followingmanner. There does arise, however, a strange difficulty.