info-sweater

[Info-sweater] spiteful

From: Jessy Hansen
Subject: [Info-sweater] spiteful
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 15:59:22 +0530

The excitement of the fight was over and ships proceeded On theirlawful occasions unmolested. Sure enough, our last Depth Charge had brought himup. Instantly the order was given Fullspeed, Action.
Bring in a body, or any part of the internals of a submarine andyou were duly credited.
And that woman was every day of forty-four years old whenLucille was born.
Out we would haveto go, with nothing for the next couple of days and nights but roll,roll, roll. Added to this, there were always two or threeDestroyers breaking off at the same time.
We had made the usual rendezvous somewhere in the North Sea. On the English side the memories of war were an open sore. Instead of following the correct routine and makinga wireless signal to the S. Even then, nothing less thanan absolutely direct hit would bring it out. They were still three thousand miles distant from the War.
They were encouraged to think for themselves andtake the risk. The flower of love is living in the wilderness, and the elm-rootthreads the bones of buried lovers. Copyright laws are changing all over the world.
If a submarine tried its games, eachship went for him as and how she could.
Bring in a body, or any part of the internals of a submarine andyou were duly credited.
Salt had goneout of the Service, the crazy War was ended and conditions changed in anight.
At one hundred the order was,Prepare to ram. I knew the GARRYS bows must have been seriously damaged andmainly under water. You get it for a short time when you comehome.
On theAmerican side thee were still busy winning it.
Again he turned imploringly to his sister. All that ANY man had to do was to pushthe B. Proceed to position so and so and searchfor submarine reported in that vicintity. She was abig woman, nearly six feet tall, large, and loose of bone and limb,almost gaunt. Occasionally we scored with a direct hit and then there was definiteproof.
The excitement of the fight was over and ships proceeded On theirlawful occasions unmolested.
Everyone concentrated on thespot without waiting for signals and from every angle. Destroyer versus Destroyer, as in the Dover Patrol, was fair game and nofavour.
Id handled them all mylife and my sympathies were wholly theirs, so we soon found commonground.
Destroyer versus Destroyer, as in the Dover Patrol, was fair game and nofavour.
They had suffered terriblyand far more than was either necessary or right.
That ship,highest in favour, got the wharf job and one could go ashore any time.
Now, Mama, for Gods sake, I dont want to hear it!
Other times, just a spread of oil, big or little, according tothe damage done. Proceed to position so and so and searchfor submarine reported in that vicintity. Proceed to position so and so and searchfor submarine reported in that vicintity. Out we would haveto go, with nothing for the next couple of days and nights but roll,roll, roll.
Out we would haveto go, with nothing for the next couple of days and nights but roll,roll, roll.