info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Fwd: ?

From: Stacey Oconnor
Subject: [Info-sweater] Fwd: ?
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 22:02:43 -0200

Sensationall revoolution in medicine!

E'''nlarge your p''enis up to 10 cm or up to 4 i'c'h'e's!

Its h'erbal solution what hasnt side effect, but has 100% guaranted results!

Dont lose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be impressed with
results!

Clisk here http://primolumber.info

It would be easy — too easy — to blame everything on his broken bones, or the
dope, when in fact so much of it had been the book.
"It really is the best Misery story of them all, and I do so much want to know
how it all comes out.
And inside he thought: What I want, Annie, is for you to do one of your
forgetting acts when I've got access to one of your knives and I'm sure I can
move well enough to use it.