info-sweater

[Info-sweater] wise guy

From: Victor Burns
Subject: [Info-sweater] wise guy
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 19:24:04 +0100

The staff were great and the entertainment was brilliant. The animation team tried hard with out much success,and who want,s to sit downstairs in a red hot room in cinema style seats,queue at a bar for drinks and watch sub standard performances.
The food in both bars was good thanks every one who worked there.
GTC is marketing the antithrombin as ATryn, for treating a rare disorder called. Four of us were on the 'quieter' side but we used the other sides pool and bar where the rest of our friends were.
All in all a waste of money.
It was a lot easier to get on to the main road.
Had a really good time I have been in this hotel many times, but this was really the best. Really looked after us. Had a really good time I have been in this hotel many times, but this was really the best.
Double room was a decent size and very clean and warm. Cindy Ariel and Robert.
We even saw the lights at Mdina as we returned home on the plane! The articles described a total of. We only had breakfast at the hotel but heard from other guests that the meals were very good.
Musty doing the music was fab. Mdina lit at night is awesome.
Our Best Wishes and Thanks to them all. GTC is marketing the antithrombin as ATryn, for treating a rare disorder called. The entertainment was excellent for the kids,my little boy loved the mini disco. All the staff made us feel so welcome, we really felt that we were at home. The food at the hotel is lovely and the turkish night is a must! The entertainment in the hotel at night was enjoyed by everyone and the local bands were very good, you just had to dance and sing along. The articles described a total of.
What makes the hotel fantastic is the staff - Tiger, Nico, Hassan, Jake the snake, Alex, Hakan, Ilhan and Jemal and everybody else are the most friendliest people ever. The views are breathtaking, we walked for hours.
During the day Maria looks after the bar and is the perfect host plays some really good greek relaxing music. On day,s that it rained there was not enough seating and no entertainment.
The entertainment was excellent for the kids,my little boy loved the mini disco.
Our Best Wishes and Thanks to them all.
Really looked after us. Nice breakfast room and good choice available: ham, cheese, fruit salad, yoghurts, boiled eggs, cereal, croissants etc - spoilt for choice really.
Te hotel was really clean, the side gate was open which made it much better.