info-sweater

[Info-sweater] salient synagogue

From: Ik Morrison
Subject: [Info-sweater] salient synagogue
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:49:51 +0200

The blog's role in exposing the controversy raises questions that traditional journalists and experts have been asking about the relationship between blogs and the Fourth Estate. Its potential for abuse by pornographers, phishers, scammers and spammers has also been apparent since its early days. Who worries about emails being too short? Universal, CBS and Sony are getting revenue they could never realize on their own. Unless they happen to be frustrated novelists.
If you get enough people submitting a link to a post on your blog to one of these social bookmarking sites, you receive a spike in traffic.
But you don't publish a blog. But my original business model sure got altered in a hurry by people who, in my opinion, did not understand the business as well as I. For the early adopters, small firms with niche practices or individual lawyers in larger firms with a specialty, a blog can be a remarkably powerful tool. However, only students will have editing rights.
So much for blogging. But I'm smart enough to start asking questions about what MySpace is all about. But I've never viewed closing on VC money as something to treat as a win. I got a call you on blogs being a passing fad.
This quick traffic payoff on their sites results in big ad revenues for the social bookmarking site owners. They're also getting additional exposure for their productions whether television, music, or movies. C'mon Ross, you're a legal marketing expert who I and other people in the industry have a lot of respect for. But my original business model sure got altered in a hurry by people who, in my opinion, did not understand the business as well as I.
They share a passion for information, the sharing of information, and most importantly the critical examination of information as a community.
An intention economy is one where we have informed buyers via blogs and online social conversations with buyers letting sellers know what they want. Like most things, the good stuff comes from the Midwest.
The goal of a copyright owner is not to stop others from using their copyrighted material. Let blogs do the same for you, even if you're not from Wisconsin.