info-sweater

[Info-sweater] forefront insurrection

From: Rosaline Muniz
Subject: [Info-sweater] forefront insurrection
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 22:58:16 +0300

When he can ask me for a hot dog with checkup. I'm just pretty terrible at all the rest.
My sister-in-law's little sister and two moms were there. I want for my children to experience life, I am desperate that they get to do all the wonderful things there are to do in this world. After Everett was born, my parents went to see her. Her blessingway had happened the week before I found out there was no heartbeat; her baby shower, the day the bleeding began.
And everyone - everyone - is being silly, or "siwwy," as the case may be.
" was met with two responses: "I need you too" and "sorry, I'm very busy right now and I need more 'intellectual stimulation.
I was going to have to be mommy, because, after all, no one else could. A year and a day ago, I posted my first item to this blog. And the conduit to my current job.
'" These split the group almost evenly. What will the next year bring? It's just something that touches us deeply. But those things that simply intrude on my own privacy?
Given that our group is evolving, if you live nearby and you, too, need that regular support network, please, get in touch with me. I haven't launched my play cafe because, well, a number of things.
Truman and I are still recovering in Emanuel hospital as I write this. A year and a day ago, I posted my first item to this blog. I've been known to play chase for hours with a three-year-old I barely know.
It's not color-coded, but it does include drip coffee and yogurt with toppings. I could remember standing on one leg, crane-like, in the kitchen, rolling those balls of buttery, chocolatey goodness into their powdered-sugar coating. I rarely drink enough water, partly because I'm lazy. Each step along the way is to be savored, and the process, the moments in between, oh, those are the richest of God's gifts. But some of the time, when I'm not juggling Everett's needs and work, I can be present, I can do it all.
We lit candles, and set them afloat in the tub in Larissa's garden.
Afterward was just family, and really great.
After a few meetings in Laurelhurst Park, with kids, we decided to start meeting in the evenings, without kids, and we picked a book.