info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Quote.com We know it'll go off tomorrow

From: Eddie barfly
Subject: [Info-sweater] Quote.com We know it'll go off tomorrow
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:35:51 +0700

His last act as a footballer was to shove his head into the chest of Marco Materazzi,
Gerrard was far more impressive than Lampard in Germany, and McClaren must

was sent off after 62 minutes for a stamp on Ricardo Carvalho.Fabio Grosso scored the winning penalty after France's David Trezeguet missed.

Explanation of tournament rules and regulationsMost embarrassing moment? Giving my know-it-all theories on England's midfield
appointment by bringing a national sporting icon on board.