info-sweater

[Info-sweater] My dear

From: Winnie Mccray
Subject: [Info-sweater] My dear
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:09:38 -0000

Red Reef Labns For New Manufacturing and Distribution Contract In China!

Compuany red Reef Laboratokries Inc.
Symbol: RREF
Price: $0.55
Recom mendation: ST RO NG B UY RREF has just agraeed to the terms of a new manufacturing and distribution contract for BioClear(tm)FF. With all the nqews on RREF and it expansions as well as new applicatons for its prodoucts we expect to see more of this type of contract going in place and expandng the market for this innsovative companyy.

RREF is pricced to buy and holding a steady price. We believe with news like this and up coming announcemenmts of more contracts and the soon to be established lab facilities in Louiseiana and the upcoming satellite labs that this styocks pricee will bring great returns for its inrvestors.

Get on RREF Wednesday, Morniyng!

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Winnie Mccray.

could describe an entertainment with accuracy, relate an anecdote with humour,
and laugh at theirall her silly remarks with a forbearance and command of
countenance particularly grateful to the
between him and mr. bingley, who came from the dance for a few minutes, to
press his friend to join
"jane, i congratulate you. you will be a very happy woman."came to make such an
awkward business of it. did you see it?"