info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Here is me hugging the guy who won the Greatest Failure a

From: Roberts
Subject: [Info-sweater] Here is me hugging the guy who won the Greatest Failure award.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 10:30:03 +0100

Tell us about how much people modified their normal routine? but this
does not guarantee product success. Here is me hugging the guy who won
the Greatest Failure award.
They got into trouble when an American family figured that the Japanese
student they were hosting was actually studying them!

]]]

EXPLOSION!