info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Can't get meds that you need?

From: Sydney Swenson
Subject: [Info-sweater] Can't get meds that you need?
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:24:32 -0060

Hello!

It's up to you what pharmacy store to choose, US or Canadian. But I bet you know that Canadian pharmacy is much cheaper than US pharmacy. Are you aware about meds quality?

Order pills that you need once and make sure that Canadian medications are the same high-quality as US are!

All high-quality pills that you need you can find here:
http://widgetbirds.com

We provide instant shipping, friendly support and the most important is SECURE and CONFIDENTIAL purchase!

With best regards,
Dr Sydney Swenson.