info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Fully DebtFree Immediately

From: le rodriguez
Subject: [Info-sweater] Fully DebtFree Immediately
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 03:02:02 +1000

Our attorneys have found a mistake in the laws of the banking system. Using
waht we found we were successful at entirely eliminating peop1es
creditcarddebt without them having to pay one more dime. We know that our
firm can do this for you also.

Please contact us-
313--263--2706

That I am not prepared to say. I once read in a book that all things are
regulated by exact laws of naturem10