info-sweater

[Info-sweater] How long you will live with small woody? :-))

From: Estep Kimberly
Subject: [Info-sweater] How long you will live with small woody? :-))
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:37:49 +0000

Salute Man

Don't tell me why your thing is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 70% of all women need a longer
prick to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://raypolacco.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
sfntnlnunkrlouopnqntnjojnfqioioqnisoomnqos
cvmbnwespqkrxmgrgdlgkjgs